2004 Tige 22v Riders Addition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2004 Tige 22v Riders Addition

I have been looking for a v-drive boat for a while and found a great deal on a 2004 22V Riders Addition. I have seen a couple of these over my search and they seem like great options that can be well setup. The boat needs some work cosmetically and on the hull but is right up my alley. What has your maintenance experience been on this boat/engine (5.7 PCM/Mercruiser)? Parts cost, parts hard to get, technicians that don't like these engines? The engine currently has 1,000 hours on it. Any feedback is appreciated.

We have had our’s for 3.5 seasons and loved it. We have the marine power motor. I added fat sacs in the lockers and it produces a very good surf wave. I’m going to add a little weight in the nose and it should be a great wave. About 400 hours on mine running strong. I’ve replaced the alternator and only general maintenance otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Love mine it makes a massive wave with 2 Enzo 1400lb sacs and a 600lb isle way sac. its comparable to many new boats with a couple passengers in the front.

Comment

Working...
      X