Flag pole mounts 2015 z3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flag pole mounts 2015 z3

Looking to build/buy flag pole holders for my 2015 z3 seen a post about using the cup holder in the back of the boat any other ideas/designs maybe off the tower, would like to run 3’X5’ flags off the boat.

We couldn't figure out a good way to mount flags on the tower so I designed the cupholder unit. They've been refined a little more since the prototype but are running about $125 each.
    Fixing everyone elses boat just so I can use mine...

Comment

Your idea of a flag on the boat is very cool! It is better to attach the flag to the mast, on the left or right side of the cloth reinforce with banner tape.

Comment

Your idea of a flag on the boat is very cool! It is better to attach the flag to the mast, on the left or right side of the cloth reinforce with banner tape. To it sew loops with carabiners. You can also install eyelets. The mast is lightweight, it can even be fastened to the boat with scotch tape, but this option is for those who do not need beauty. Really, if you had such an idea, the perfect addition would be abright solar light. Just imagine what it would look like! You could display your flag with pride and proper illumination, and at night it would be a plus that if darkness set in, the light would allow you to see your surroundings. I hope you find the answer to your question and it works out for you!

Comment

Choice is a very interesting thing, and when you make a choice.
          Angelia pursues a plain life, so she has the courage to abandon the high-end life pursued by thousands of girls.
          We cannot subjectively judge whether the choices made by the two heroines are correct or not. What we can see is that they have bravely chosen the life they want.
          We evaluate the success of any person not on material conditions, but on whether what she pursues is what she likes, and what she gives up is what prevents her from realizing her dream.
          voip phone system service provider
          A very interesting website

Comment

IMG_5440.jpg

IMG_5441.jpg

Sharing.....IMG_5438.jpg

So after not being able to find a flag mount for my Alpha Z tower (no round pipes), I decided to make my own for any one of the many cup holders on the boat.
            I used a scrap 2x4 and cut one 3 1/2" diameter and one 2 3/4" diameter circle, sanded to shape, screwed 2 halves together. Fits like a glove. If needed, put 1 wrap of duck tape around upper circle to snug up a bit if loose.
            I ordered my 12"x18" flag, stainless mount and expensive stainless pole. Overall, I am happy with the finished product to show my patriotisms with 35 years in the Air Force.
            Nick
            Dayton, Ohio

Comment

Working...
            X