Touch screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Touch screen

2013 RZ2 my touch screen is getting more and more difficult to use mainly and controls in lower left. I have to push it a 1000 times to get it to work. Other areas sometimes I have to push a few times. Seems to get worse ever time out. Do I need a new screen or is something with cover glass not working?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

You have to replace the whole screen.

Comment

Originally posted by jslayde1 View Post
      You have to replace the whole screen.
      Let me guess... only through the tige dealer?

Comment

Contact Medallion directly has been the route most have gone

Comment

Originally posted by freeheel4life View Post
          Contact Medallion directly has been the route most have gone
          I reached out to them but they aren't responding.

Comment

Rz, thaks for the help with the steering.....here you go.

I just ordered mine last week. you will need the part number, it is on the back of the unit. it is pretty easy to get out. dont call Medallion, email them. I got a response within minutes. email both of these ladies.

Jessica Doom: jdoom@medallionis.com
            Cheryl Crane: cheryl.crane@medallionis.com

Jessica is supposed to be the go to girl, but she is out on maternity leave. my email to Jessica forwarded to Cheryl and she had me taken care of and the order placed within an hour total.

be prepared...mine was $984 +$20 shipping. It is normally a three week wait becaue they do not make the unit until you order it...however mine is scheduled to be here by friday...only 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by MJO21 View Post
              Rz, thaks for the help with the steering.....here you go.

I just ordered mine last week. you will need the part number, it is on the back of the unit. it is pretty easy to get out. dont call Medallion, email them. I got a response within minutes. email both of these ladies.

Jessica Doom: jdoom@medallionis.com
              Cheryl Crane: cheryl.crane@medallionis.com

Jessica is supposed to be the go to girl, but she is out on maternity leave. my email to Jessica forwarded to Cheryl and she had me taken care of and the order placed within an hour total.

be prepared...mine was $984 +$20 shipping. It is normally a three week wait becaue they do not make the unit until you order it...however mine is scheduled to be here by friday...only 2 weeks.
              Wow thank you so much!!! I'll definitely contact them.

Comment

I contacted Jessica and she responded quickly, she indicated that Medallion would sell me the display if I had a Medallion p/n. Any ideals on where/how I can find this detail? Thanks!

Comment

Hey there! I have been in contact with Medallion using the email addresses provided earlier in this post. Apparently Jessica Doom no longer works there and I have been corresponding with her replacement, Dawn Hunter. Dawn has not been much help and explained "the part is proprietary to Tige' and you must go through their sales department to order". Dawn is insistent about me needing to order the screen through my local Tige' dealer, but that seems contrary to what others on this forum have done recently to get replacement screens. I have cc'd Cheryl Crane with Medallion on my correspondence with Dawn, but she has not provided any input. I called my local dealership to get a quote and they are marking the part up substantially and want $1,695.00 for the replacement screen.

I would appreciate any help/guidance from any of the Tige' owners that were able to order the screen directly through Medallion.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by mdr1010 View Post
                    Hey there! I have been in contact with Medallion using the email addresses provided earlier in this post. Apparently Jessica Doom no longer works there and I have been corresponding with her replacement, Dawn Hunter. Dawn has not been much help and explained "the part is proprietary to Tige' and you must go through their sales department to order". Dawn is insistent about me needing to order the screen through my local Tige' dealer, but that seems contrary to what others on this forum have done recently to get replacement screens. I have cc'd Cheryl Crane with Medallion on my correspondence with Dawn, but she has not provided any input. I called my local dealership to get a quote and they are marking the part up substantially and want $1,695.00 for the replacement screen.

I would appreciate any help/guidance from any of the Tige' owners that were able to order the screen directly through Medallion.

Thanks in advance!
                    Last August I was emailing and calling Medallion. Finally after a few weeks I got ahold of someone. I only provided the part number from the back of the old one. Shipped in 2 weeks for just under $1k. Replaced myself, its super easy!

Comment

Hi all, I am needing a replacement screen for my 2013 RZR, Medallion are unable to help and say a dealer must be used.
                      anykne have a screen they are willing to sell and post or know a dealer with one I can purchase.

thanks

Comment

Hi all, no need to hassle with Medallion or the tige dealer any more on these screens. We can refurbish your current unit in 3 business days for a fraction of the price.

mtcscreens.com. The Tige touch 1 is the MTC-6A and the Tige Touch 2 is the MTC-7C (in development.)

Tige 6A.png

Comment

so awesome!

Comment

Working...
                          X