No announcement yet.

If you didn’t have a Tige

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are in the Portland area I'd consider Active Water Sports. I have no personal experience with them but have heard good things from others.

Comment

I have never been to their dealership. I have dealt with NW Boat Sports. They have been a good dealer for sure

Comment

I know a few off the moomba forums that bought from aws over the years. heard nothing but good things from them as a dealer.
        2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
        2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

If all you do is surf, why do you like the rzx3 over the 23zx, I have a 2021 23zx being built as we speak. I think the 23rzx will be discontinued in the near future, it will cannibalized by the other models. I do think 23rzx can be designed to look better tho, something about those lines. My decision came down to dealer support like others have mentioned.

Comment

SUPRA SE 550

Comment

Originally posted by cpobanz View Post
              If all you do is surf, why do you like the rzx3 over the 23zx, I have a 2021 23zx being built as we speak. I think the 23rzx will be discontinued in the near future, it will cannibalized by the other models. I do think 23rzx can be designed to look better tho, something about those lines. My decision came down to dealer support like others have mentioned.
              Can a 23ZX be bought for $130k or less?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bamer View Post

Can a 23ZX be bought for $130k or less?

i think you could get very close.

Comment

I don’t know that the RZX boats will be discontinued but I’ve been in both rzx and zx.

The rzx nose is large. It does take spray over the nose more than the ZX boat but I’m a fan of the pickle fork style and it does put out a solid wave.

Go easy on the options and you will get be on the price range your looking for.

Options I would get are:

Bimini with surf pocket
                  Smart wheel
                  Plug in play with the bags

Go easy on the metallic paint and resist the other options and your going to have a great boat!

Comment

The 23ZX has a higher starting price than the rzx but once you option the rzx up it becomes nearly identical in price.
                    My next tige will most likely be a 23ZX and that’s coming from an rzx.

Comment

I like the ZX. Just figured I wouldn’t touch one for that price point?

Comment

for $130 you not get G23 (a used one maybe 2017-2018) , I did surf behind G23 and it's not as good as 24MXZ or 25LSV I say it's similar to 2019 23ZX ( old TAP3 system) . I just bought ATX22 as 2nd boat for traveling and I have M240, so I want to compare this 2 boats if 3 times more $$$ is 3 times more boat. I love Tige ( I had R20 for 6 years) and because there was no dealership in my area I bought Malibu but now we have new dealer and I'm hopping they will do good job to be proud to sell Tige . I can't compare M240 to any other boats except G23P ( before we choice M240 I did test G23P and is very similar except price $30k difference) .
                        2020 Tige and ATX did change Tap3T and I think wave suppose to be very good. I'll give some updates Wednesday after we try surfing 1st time ATX.

Comment

Originally posted by D&P Powell View Post

I would agree, although I have to admit - I still haven't surfed behind a G yet.
                          I surfed my cousins 2019 G23 and wasn’t impressed. I think once we figure out weighting it with some lead but my 2016 R20 has better wave right now

Comment

ATX 20. Its an amazing machine and you factor in the price.
                            Oh Yeah!

Comment

Working...
                            X