Seat skins 2015Z3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seat skins 2015Z3

He everyone, I’m curious if Tige has seat skins for purchase as mine are getting really bad, I hope to get the summer out of a few of the seats. I’ve emailed Justin@tige 2 times in the last 3 weeks with zero reply. Should I just go local or keep trying tige?
    thanks
    Brian

Im trying to get the same thing for my Z3 as well. He told me they are available but he also told he's been crazy busy. Im hoping to hear from him soon though. I talked to him back at the 1st June about it.

Comment

Ok, can you keep me posted on your progress? Did he quote them to you?

Comment

Keep trying. I tried to buy them for my ‘14 last August, I was told it was too old even though it was still only 5 years old. Stay on them since you began in June.

Comment

I am in no way speaking for Tige just making and observation/speculation....PURE SPECULATION on my part.

So despite huge unemployment, pandemics, GDP down 5% etc. boat sales are still cranking(or at least in our market and it sounds like other areas of the country). With the shutdown thru mid March and April there were custom order boats that went on hold for 2020. So when things ramped back up it was fulfilling those orders. Now you have MY2021 rolling out so there's custom orders to fill and dealers that are short on inventory....

All that said, Tige sews the skins in house. Im sure they are busy keeping up with the boats going down the line and likely arent able to sneak in skin orders right now. I would be willing to bet getting skins later will be possible. Just not right now mid summer. Probably more of a "get them in the fall and redo interior come winter" type of thing.

Hopefully you guys hear back. Justin is busy for sure right now. Amazes me that he handles it all.

Comment

justin got us the hookup on our old 14 z3 with all new skins but it took almost 4 months to get them. as free mentioned, he's a very busy dude. he will take care of ya, just takes some time.

he told us tho that materials for the older boats are getting rare and we ended up getting a newer model boat interior. said they were hanging on to the little bit of older diamond pattern they had left for any old warranty issues. ymmv.....
            2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
            2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Following this. I'd like to order new skins for my Z3 too.
              Steven Wellman, Tige owner since 2017

Comment

Also very interested in a few new skins for my RZ4.

Comment

I have a 2013 R20. I too had to replace most of the skins. I was told that after 5 years Tige does not make skins. Although, I was able to buy the correct material from Tige and hire an upholsterer to use the old skins to make new ones.

Comment

Originally posted by WinniWeavers View Post
                    I have a 2013 R20. I too had to replace most of the skins. I was told that after 5 years Tige does not make skins. Although, I was able to buy the correct material from Tige and hire an upholsterer to use the old skins to make new ones.
                    That is the same boat that I am in. 2013 z3. I have the vinyl but I am struggling to find anyone willing to take on the task.

Comment

Working...
                    X