Wet sounds sub keeps cutting out!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wet sounds sub keeps cutting out!!!

I have a 2018 RZX2 and anytime we crank the volume up the sub shuts off. In order to get it to come back on you have to turn the screen off and back on. Anybody else have this issue?

I would want to measure voltage right at the amp power cables, while the problem is happening. Make sure the RCA are fully seated. If proper battery voltage is present, then I would go to the ICE box, making sure RCA are fully seated there, and swap the woofer zone RCA with any of the other zones. This supplies woofer with a different audio signal. Then see if the issue stays with the woofer or moved to which ever zone you swapped the woofer zone RCA with.

If the issue stays with the woofer, then swap the woofer RCA with the in-boat RCA at the amp. If the issue still stays, its the amp or the woofer. With the system off woofer unplugged from amp, ohm out the entire woofer circuit. Should = 4 ohm give or take a couple tenths of an ohm

If the issue moves, it points to the ICE.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
    X