Please Help!!! 22VE Lighting issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Help!!! 22VE Lighting issue

I am unable to operate the courtesy, navigation and underwater lights with the touch panel. The tower lights function perfect. I can operate the anchor/navigation lights with the toggle switch under the helm. The problem was intermittent at first but now its not working. I do have a new Tige touch screen as well.

Does anybody have the wiring diagram for a 2010 22VE?

Thank you all!

Have you checked all the connections? Make sure all connections are tight and clean and everything is grounded (both under the dash and at the battery/engine. Obviously could be a (mis-)wiring issue, but if it was fine for a while, but now it's not, I'd start with checking/cleaning everything.

Comment

Underwater lights: If you installed a new screen, you may need to go into to dealer setting and activate the option. Just a thought. Otherwise, you need find the fuse/breaker and test for voltage when the light are turned on. If the fuse is good and voltage is leaving the fuse/PDM, the issue is downstream to the light. If there is no voltage to the fuse/breaker, then the issue is between the screen and the PDM. IIRC, H20 light circuit is a blue/black wire.

Same with courtesy lights. This wire is solid blue I think.

Nav/Anchor. If neither light, as in the forward red/green and white 360 do not not light when NAV is selected nor does the white 360 light in anchor mode, this points to a switch output or PDM issue. I think the NAV and anchor circuits are white.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
        Underwater lights: If you installed a new screen, you may need to go into to dealer setting and activate the option. Just a thought. Otherwise, you need find the fuse/breaker and test for voltage when the light are turned on. If the fuse is good and voltage is leaving the fuse/PDM, the issue is downstream to the light. If there is no voltage to the fuse/breaker, then the issue is between the screen and the PDM. IIRC, H20 light circuit is a blue/black wire.

Same with courtesy lights. This wire is solid blue I think.

Nav/Anchor. If neither light, as in the forward red/green and white 360 do not not light when NAV is selected nor does the white 360 light in anchor mode, this points to a switch output or PDM issue. I think the NAV and anchor circuits are white.

Thank you all for the responses... Is the dealer setting in the Tige touch something I have access to or do I need to go to the service center to activate? I bought the touch screen directly from Medallion.

Comment

Ill word it like this, dealer settings were not intended for consumer access.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Well it looks like I threatened it. I brought my multi-meter and flashlight only to find out everything works...... Seems to maybe have something to do with kill power to the perko swith and resetting the system... IDK. I am leaning towards a bad medallion control box. Time will tell.

Comment

Working...
            X