Rats $^#|?€€ !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rats $^#|?€€ !!!!

We do have quite a bit of Dallas in the boat but now I cannot get the liquid force Megan to stay on the boat. I did just wax it. However the plungers are very easy to pull over. Any thoughts

I have had this thing out for about 5 surfing sessions. Never had a problem before. Now it will not get tight enough to stay on the hull. We just took it apart and added washers as spacers so it will pull tighter when the lever is actuated.

what could cause the cups not to pull as tight over the course of a winter.

Comment

Originally posted by MJO21 View Post
      We do have quite a bit of Dallas in the boat but now I cannot get the liquid force Megan to stay on the boat. I did just wax it. However the plungers are very easy to pull over. Any thoughts
      Hmmmmm....It's a bit cryptic. Let me see if I can translate.... By "Dallas" you must mean "bros" and by "Megan" you mean "ladies". "Plungers" must be can tops. Perhaps the Megans are grossed out by your wax job and want to leave. I would suggest a better waxing. Focus on the chest area and belly if you have a six pack, otherwise keep it covered. Your back should be clean and smooth. Worst case, just make it bro night and keep those plungers popping because the drinks seem to be flowing easily.

Nailed it, didn't I?

Comment

Holy crap, just reread. Gosh darn voice typing! No wonder I got no help. To be honest I am at a loss for what I was even thinking when I was talking yesterday.

Comment

Let me try this again...

We do have quite a bit of People in the boat (touchscreen not working so no ballast) but now I cannot get the liquid force Mega wake shaper to stay on the boat. I did just wax it. However the plungers are very easy to pull over, and I can simply pull on it and it pops off. Any thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by UNSTUCK View Post

Hmmmmm....It's a bit cryptic. Let me see if I can translate.... By "Dallas" you must mean "bros" and by "Megan" you mean "ladies". "Plungers" must be can tops. Perhaps the Megans are grossed out by your wax job and want to leave. I would suggest a better waxing. Focus on the chest area and belly if you have a six pack, otherwise keep it covered. Your back should be clean and smooth. Worst case, just make it bro night and keep those plungers popping because the drinks seem to be flowing easily.

Nailed it, didn't I?
            I would say you definitely nailed it for what My genius first post asked!!!!!!

Comment

Wax + wakeshaper = no wakeshaper el sticko.

Did you store the wakeshaper with the cups in the disengaged position? They like being stored in the engaged position in order to retain their shape/power.
              You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Stored in the disengaged position... it did work today with the additional washers in place, but it was almost too difficult to engage.
                Last edited by MJO21; 07-03-2020, 04:16 AM.

Comment

You could remove the wax at just the area of the hull where you stick the shaper....

Comment

Working...
                  X