Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need ballast / touch screen help!!! Sooner the better!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need ballast / touch screen help!!! Sooner the better!!!!

Quick help!!!!

Just got to the lake. I knew my touch screen was about done....but it is DONE!!! I know there are switches under the wheel. All I see is an empty ballast switch??? No fill ballast switch!!!!!

How can I fill my ballast without the touchscreen?????

if you are using the medallion system, take off the black cover and find the fuses labeled ballast fill. you will see 3 fuse connections for each one with the fuse jumpered between 2. iirc it's the right and middle post. pull the fuse and move to the middle/left and pumps should start running. change fuse back once full.

if you are a murphy system, idk.
    2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
    2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

The reasoning behind the setup, is that filling the ballast is not crucial to getting back to the dock or on the trailer, but emptying the full ballast is.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I had Macgyver with me today. He went to the fuse box, used an aux cord, touched the Positive input with one end of the aux and the empty left side fuse for the desired fill pump with the other end of the aux cord...and bingo, we had ballast bags filling....

Comment

You should just be able to move the fuse over to the empty slot and pumps come on....

Comment

Originally posted by freeheel4life View Post
            You should just be able to move the fuse over to the empty slot and pumps come on....
            Tried that...didn’t work????

Comment

Working...
            X