2019 ZX1 Seat box height

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 ZX1 Seat box height

Would a 2019 ZX1 accommodate a flat spot between the port locker and cabin that flat 12H x 14W? As in my grill vent? Anyone close that could throw a tape on one and see?

Right where the courtesy light is, is the ideal spot.

Thanks,
    Attached Files
    Last edited by chpthril; 06-22-2020, 05:37 PM.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Don't have any zx1s around here or at sales Mike. If I have one in for service I will measure for you.

Comment

Bueller, Bueller?
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I don't have the measurement you need, but I can tell you it is tall enough because I have one of your vent covers in my ZX1. I put mine just forward of where the courtesy light is in the walk way, like Tigé did for the 2020 with the sinister system. I can get you a picture and measure it for you tomorrow if you'd like though.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks, id appreciate the confirmation of height and width of that area where the light is.

Comment

So I've got your vent that is 9" high. Where the courtesy light is, from the floor to the very top of the seat box is only 9". You've got about 15" of width to play with there

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X