Board rack for rz2 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Board rack for rz2 2007

Does anyone know the manufacturer for the tower. I’m looking for a board rack original or aftermarket that would fit this tower. I lost half a rack as the tube rope got snagged on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Discontinued and out of business. I found the name a while back, did the leg work to locate the company and found they are out of business. Tigè doesn't support models of this age with parts any longer. I found a pair of newer racks off an r20 I believe and had plates made to match the attachment points of the tower of my 08' Rz4. It's not perfect, but I have two working racks now and all in $315. $115 for racks from the forum, and $200 for custom milled aluminum plates that are tapped & drilled to mount in the stock location. They are removable, but don't rotate.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

[QUOTE=dougmi78;n1246729]Discontinued and out of business. I found the name a while back, did the leg work to locate the company and found they are out of business. Tigè doesn't support models of this age with parts any longer. I found a pair of newer racks off an r20 I believe and had plates made to match the attachment points of the tower of my 08' Rz4. It's not perfect, but I have two working racks now and all in $315. $115 for racks from the forum, and $200 for custom milled aluminum plates that are tapped & drilled to mount in the stock location. They are removable, but don't rotate.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Wow. Thanks for that. Going to be harder than I thought. Really all is need is one of the forks. Maybe I can get it fabricated. Or maybe I’ll spend some time in the lake trying to find it. lol.

Comment

If it's the same style plate they use on the E-Series tower (I think it is?) then this post has some info - As long as the backing plate is in good shape the Krypt fingers work apparently. I thought about going this path and I ended up just sewing pockets in the bimini so the boards were out of the way when I docked and stuff.

https://www.tigeowners.com/forum/gen...f-rack-fingers

Comment

Originally posted by BrentP View Post
          If it's the same style plate they use on the E-Series tower (I think it is?) then this post has some info - As long as the backing plate is in good shape the Krypt fingers work apparently. I thought about going this path and I ended up just sewing pockets in the bimini so the boards were out of the way when I docked and stuff.

https://www.tigeowners.com/forum/gen...f-rack-fingers
          Thanks. Will check those out.

Comment

The krypt fingers worked perfectly.

Comment

Dude. 3 days? Your turnaround time is epic!

Good to know for future reference....

Comment

Originally posted by BrentP View Post
                Dude. 3 days? Your turnaround time is epic!

Good to know for future reference....

Amazon 2 day delivery is all it takes. lol.

Comment

Working...
                X