2007 rz2 Stereo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2007 rz2 Stereo

He guys I bought a 07 Rz2 and the previous owner put a Kenwood stereo in it. The sound is great and the blue tooth works just fine, BUT. I can’t use the remotes on the transom and next to the driver. Any suggestions on what brand of clarion radio will work with these remotes around the boat. Thanks.

which remotes do you have? IIRC, the older model is a 5 pin connector and the newer is 6.....something like that.

Comment

I don’t really know. I believe that they are original. Can I put any clarion radio in it.

Comment

Im pretty sure those are the 6-pin remotes/cables. The new Clarion gear uses 8-pin. Kenwood offers (or used to) a round LCD remote but the head has to be one of the compatible marine units though.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

+1 for what Mike said. You will have to get new remotes and install them in place if those 6 pin remotes. Just did a Clarion M608 and replaced the remotes with new a week or two ago. The new remotes are larger so you have to cut a bigger hole in the glass for new remote.

Or find on old working CMD6, but I wouldn't recommend going that route. Or the one option is this guy

https://www.ebay.com/p/3017014152

Went down this road once and if I recall the remote will work, but the display wont
          Last edited by freeheel4life; 06-17-2020, 06:45 PM.

Comment

I have an 07 RZ2 as well, and it has the factory Clarion deck in it, and it is a Model CMD4

Comment

I have a cmd5 if you want it. Just pay shipping. No Bluetooth though..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X