Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a 2013 TIGE R20 Kill Lanyard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a 2013 TIGE R20 Kill Lanyard?

Just bought my TIGE 2013 R20 but did not have a kill lanyard with it. Anyone know where I could get one or what they look like so I might find one on Amazon that would work. Is there a good site for TIGE parts and accesories? I looked but can't find one. Thanks for any help for the newbie TIGE owner!!!

Brian

An item like that is going to be a universal marine product, so most any marine supply store should have the exact one or a similar one. West Marine, Overtons, Greatlakes Skipper to name a few.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

https://www.amazon.com/Mercury-Marin...a-569702153741

Its similar to this shape but not as rounded at the eye...with a name like that are you in WA??

Comment

Originally posted by freeheel4life View Post
        https://www.amazon.com/Mercury-Marin...a-569702153741

Its similar to this shape but not as rounded at the eye...with a name like that are you in WA??
        Thanks! I was born and raised in Seattle for 35 years before I moved to the other Washington. Now retired in Florida but huge Seahawks fan and previous season ticket holder. So just one like but smaller that will loop around it will work? I tried just typeing TIGE kill lanyards and nothing comes up. So wanted to see a picture of what they look like.

Comment

Yup. That one might even work fine. Theres a universal set with all the lanyard ends a guy would ever need if you google marine kill lanyard.

I grew up in Olympia and in the Kingdome as well lol. Hope retirement in FL is amazing.

Comment

Working...
          X