Gatorstep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gatorstep

I have a 13 RZ2 and wanted to replace the stupid floor mat with Gatorstep. Any opinions on the Gatorstep? Just wanted to know before dropping $600. Also I thought I remember a discount for board members, anyone know if that's still available?

Thank you!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

We have it... For the most part we love it, much better than carpet. Only negative is cleaning it. We have the light grey color and the floor always has shown dirt stains. I have tried boat juice and other expensive stuff to try and clean. That's the only negative, but still worth the upgrade!

Comment

Originally posted by NG572 View Post
      We have it... For the most part we love it, much better than carpet. Only negative is cleaning it. We have the light grey color and the floor always has shown dirt stains. I have tried boat juice and other expensive stuff to try and clean. That's the only negative, but still worth the upgrade!
      Good to hear! Thanks

Comment

Agreed, we also have the light grey in strategic places and don't like to see the dirt, pretty easy to clean though.

Comment

It cleans easily for me with boat juice and a soft brush. I would never go back to carpet or other slide in floor mats.
          Be excellent to one another.

Comment

Sounds like I'll go ahead and order!!

Comment

Working...
            X