Rzx2 cover with tower down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rzx2 cover with tower down?

So i just moved to a new lake home. I installed the cradle, but will have to lower the tower due to dock roof height. I installed the cover, but extremely tight.....i assume it goes over the windshield and under the tower? Any help is appreciated......alpha e2 tower, first time to actually use the lowering feature

If it is the cover all cover, it goes over the tower as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Here is my cover all cover on my rzx3. It goes over everything.
      Attached Files

Comment

If it’s not the cover all cover, there will be a place for the tower to stick through the cover and will have a vertical Velcro strip at the tower location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Right....mine is not the cover all.....has vertical velcro.....still over glass over tower, or over glass below tower?

Comment

Someone else will have to answer with a definitive answer, but my assumption is your cover will only work with tower up.....

Comment

Yes, over the glass and below tower. The vertical velcro is on the outside of the tower. Like this...

Comment

I have the Z1 and I had to change some of the location of my lift so I could leave the tower up when I bring in the dock. But I use to have to drop the tower down before I had the lift moved.
                The cover still goes over the windshield but you wont be able to put the tower completely down. I would start with putting tower down 8 inches or so above windshield then put cover on, pull the cover over the windshield and as I worked towards the back I would drop the tower until it started to touch the cover, turn off batteries and you can still velcro around where the tower legs are. Then I could lift the boat the rest of the way up. Sorry I dont have any photos, but was relatively easy to do.

Comment

i finally got a replacement. the original sent from tige had cut the straps too short. still snug, but this fits over the entire tower.........this is the cover-all. i did learn tige had a couple that the "straps" in the liner were cut too short.

Comment

Working...
                  X