Tige Tower RZ2 Identification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tige Tower RZ2 Identification

Just got a new (to me) 2014 RZ2 today. I need help identifying the name of this tower. I believe it's an older model Tige tower. It was probably originally installed to lower the cost. Also, I really want to get a bimini top that will attach to this particular tower. Any advice on bimini brands? Are they custom made? Can you just give the tower model and they already have the specs? How do the speakers factor in to the shape? Gladly appreciate any advice or feedback!

Looks like the Tige "Z" tower. Not to be confused with the "Alpha-Z" though. The Z was an upgrade from the E series.

I would honestly look at having a custom one made by a local shop. Ask a few of your local boat dealers (any brand boat) who they get their canvas work done by. Good chance the same names will come up.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Ah the Z tower. It was a beast. 3" (2-7/8" actually) pipe with the giant billet section. Stout as can be. One of my favorite towers ever.
      Oh Yeah!

Comment

And tall... the Bimini is actually under the speakers right Koolaid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

When I made the prototype it snapped at the back and the front was a locking hoop setup so it it was really easy to deploy. Because of it snapping in the back it didn't cover the cockpit well. The final version had a hoop in the back to extend it, two mounting rods per side then it velcro'd the center section.
          Z tower.png
          Oh Yeah!

Comment

Oh cool man... I meep meaning you goto the canvas shop to see about extending mine in the E tower back (2007). In my head it would look a lot like this. I’d love more shade towards the rear of the boat

(Sorry. Off topic)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X