Replacing Tige Touch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replacing Tige Touch

Well my 2014 tige touch one is starting to get the bubbles around the edges. I've got pricing from my dealer and plan to have it replaced soon. I'm assuming it will eventually quit working not just look like crap? Probably a dumb question but can I replace it with a Tige touch 2? I have no idea if they are even the same size It's probably a long shot but if i could and then add GSA system I'd be set.

I don't believe you can swap them. Koolaid will hopefully chime in and verify that...

It was a completely different software system. Medallion was the TT and Murfy is the TT2.

Comment

I have the same bubbles on our '14 z3.. well actually we have a large one across the entire top of the screen and have for the last year. koolaid told me that's not an issue to worry about and it won't stop working until it becomes delaminated. we have left it and are waiting for it to die before replacing. seems it's all cosmetic at this point.

jslayde is correct. several threads have come up before on replacing and the cost to swap you would be cheaper trading in on a new boat. systems are apples and oranges.
      gsa can be added on any boat with the full kit.
      2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
      2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

I think the last time I put together the pricing for giggles it was $15k worth of just parts.
        Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by KoolAid View Post
          I think the last time I put together the pricing for giggles it was $15k worth of just parts.
          Start shopping NOW Scott! I see a ZX in your near future... LOL

Comment

Working...
          X