'17 RZX3 w/ GSA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'17 RZX3 w/ GSA

Using the opportunity of a crappy MN weather day, I installed my GSA plates on my '17 RZX3 today. The process was pretty straightforward. Thanks to the guys on this site for answering my questions and l'm looking forward to testing out.

You’re going to love it!

Comment

thinking about doing this to my 18 RZX3 what all did you have to redo to get them to work. What does it cost to do this upgrade. Thanks

Comment

Interested in hearing how the GSA plates are working out for you. Was it a worthwhile investment? Have you had any issues integrating with your Tige Touch screen?

Thinking of upgrading to GSA plates on my ‘18 RZX2.

Comment

It has been awesome and a big improvement in my wave. Integrating with the Tige screen works out of the box; the screen controls the travel of the actuators which is the same process w/ the GSA plates. As a part of the install, the locations of the upper mounting brackets are moved to achieve the desired angle ranges for your GSA plates. You will most likely need to adjust your surf settings so that your Taps3 setting sets the best GSA angles. For example, we now surf with Taps3 set at 3 to gives us the GSA plates ~9 degrees down.

I was not getting the full travel of my actuator previously so when my actuators were fully deployed, they were only traveling 2" (and it should be 2.25") which may have contributed to my issues in my pre-GSA wave. KoolAid set me up with a software upgrade which resolved my issues. (FYI, i was running Firmware 3.135-20180425 previously). We have been out a couple of different times have been very happy with the improvements.

Comment

Here is our wave from Saturday which was a pretty busy day on our urban lake. We have MLA 900# PNP bags installed on our RZX3. Here are our current settings:
            • Rear port: Full w/ 200# of lead
            • Rear starboard: 80% w/ 200# lead
            • Front: Full with 200# of lead
            • Speed: 11.4

Comment

So what all would someone have to do to swap to the GSA plates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TMH802 View Post
                So what all would someone have to do to swap to the GSA plates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                https://www.tigeowners.com/forum/gen...9-taps-21-v2-0

Comment

Working...
                X