Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the national organization that fights anti-wake regulations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, I feel for you. Our lake is one that I s always going to have giant wakes until you ban anything longer then 25ft which will never happen. Don’t get me wrong, it’s hard on docks.

The thing that’s shocking to me about you guys situation is that your on what appears to be a moving river with constant level changes (Id mentioned docks under water in winter, etc). Water is a hell of a thing. The current moving 24/7/365/30 million years causes way more erosion and shoreline damage then any wake boat.

Sounds to me like an angry minority of people that want everyone else to conform to their way of life - which means doing as little as possible. I have one of those living behind me now.

Plus, the guy belly aching about “out of county special interests”. Seriously? A special interest didn’t have 500 residents send in their opinion. If anything they helped raise awareness

I feel for you guys. And now your property values are at risk on top of it... this story is mind blowing from the outside looking in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
    X