Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP GET A BIKINI BACK ON A TIGE' !!!

HELP A BROTHER OUT PLEASE!!!!

Ok here’s the deal, I’m helping a “lady friend” of mine raise money for the Muscular Dystrophy Association. She is doing that thing were they lock you up in a make shift jail and you have to raise X amount of money to get out. I’m sure you have heard this type of thing on the radio before.

I’m hoping that by helping her with this; it will score me a few brownie points! And hopefully get her back out on the water with me! So, I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP! If you can give $5, $20, $30 or whatever I would greatly appreciate it!

So follow this link AND PLEASE GO DONATE! If you go and give 30 bucks or more I'll even send you a free T-shirt from my shop "Innovative Autowerks" Just email me after you donate and I'll get it in the mail! Rickdunaway@hotmail.com

https://www.joinmda.org/MyLockup/MyH...8/Default.aspx

Oh, and you’ll also be helping MDA provide services to those with muscular dystrophy in our community and continue vital research for treatments and a possible cure. So that’s always cool! LOL

Thank you a LOT,

Rick D.

Come on, anyone? I don't normally give to just whatever either. But you know what they say about doing for others. Well I have been slow at the shop for the past week or two, then gave some money to this cause. And believe me or not, I have been swamped since. Just today a guy came in and dropped of his Baja to get 4k worth of wetsounds stereo! Tell me the lord doesn't work in mysterious ways!

Rick D.

Comment

Is there a paypal hookup link? Where do you live Rick?
      Karen

Comment

Hey, the only way i know is to click the "Help me make my goal" button on the page that is linked in the first post. But if you wanted to Pay-pal it directly to me I can just add it to the money that I'm collecting from friends and local business owners! my e-mail is: Rickdunaway@hotmail.com

And I live in Vicksburg Mississippi, the fund raiser is being help in Jackson though.

Thanks,
        Rick D.

Comment

Working...
        X