2006 24VE specs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2006 24VE specs

So I just purchased a 2006 Tige 24ve and have been looking for places to get info on my boat. The only thing I have been able to find is the weight and few other specs. They also do not have specific manuals for each individual boat. I know I am new to owning a boat but I can't imagine that all 24ve boats are the same with the same manual.
    Also wanted to be able to look up parts and part numbers for my specific boat and have not been able to find a place to do that. I would like to know some specifics on the engine I have in my boat. What does everyone recommend? Is there a place I look up my hull/serial number and it will give me that info?tige.jpg

I’ve got a manual I can send you. PM me your email address.

Comment

I assume its a marine power engine that is what we had in our 06 24ve. Here is the Marine Power 5.7L engine manual: http://marinepowerusa.com/wp-content...ice-Manual.pdf

Comment

I haven’t seen the Rasta Tige in a while! The manuals are very generic. I used mine exactly once and that was to send it to Tige so that they could scan it and have it on file. Your best bet is to ask questions here. This site is 1000x more helpful.
        You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Ah the fruit salad boat. I remember it going down the line. From what I recall it had yellow uprights. Maybe they had issues with the powder coating or something. email justin at tige.com the hull ID number and I will send you some information on it.
          Oh Yeah!

Comment

I was quick to respond. Yours was the Rasta boat and this was the fruit salad boat. Can't recall the story on your boat but I will think about it over the weekend.
            fruit salad.jpg
            Oh Yeah!

Comment

Dealer: What color would you like, we have 12 to choose from?

Buyer: Yes
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

one of those wild color schemes was a guy on here that was looking for it again. iirc it was called skittles and was a 20ft'er.
                2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
                2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

^^^That was the Candy Corn 20v.

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
                    ^^^That was the Candy Corn 20v.
                    ya.... your right . where did I get skittles? I know I've seen that on here before.
                    2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
                    2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Ahh, Skittles, Candy Corn, they’re all pink in the middle.

Comment

You’ve got to fashion some dreads to hang off the bimini, you know, for extra shade.... Complete the look maaan!

Comment

Thanks for all the info. I will be contacting tige to get anymore info on this boat. Thanks boone for the manuals. I might only allow reggae music to be played on this boat. I have only had it out 3 times but and it ran well. Need to replace some Johnson ballast pumps and bilge pump also. While I am in there I am also going to replace the bilge blower motor. Any suggestions on a good place to pick up some of these items.

Comment

Stock ballast with white soft sac in bow and hard tanks across the transom? If so, id consider the whole ballast setup before replacing any ballast pumps. The stock ballast is ok for a beginner wake boarder, but insufficient for surfing. Larger capacity sacs with stock pumps = long fill/drain time.
                            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

the man you need to pm to get parts for your ride posted above ^^
                              he will hook ya up with everything you need in the ballast department and customer service to install is second to none.....
                              2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
                              2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Working...
                              X