Tige' Touch Version 1 - Ballastg Percentages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tige' Touch Version 1 - Ballastg Percentages

Just looking for a bit of information and capability of software upgrades to the firmware on the TT Version 1 (guessing I am correct on the version). First of all I have a 2013 later year model of Tige' Z3. When reading my ballast percentages it's in increments of 25%, 50%, 75% and 100%. I notice that some of you mention numbers of different increments of 5% etc on up.

The current firmware version in the TT is Viper v01444 08. Is this the latest version of firmware? Or is this something I am stuck with since having only TT 1 module in the 2013 Z3?

Now that I have 1250 weight in back compartments, and only capable of setting up profiles with increments of 25%, this limits me on configurations of each profile.

Do I have any options?

Originally posted by GregVH View Post
    Just looking for a bit of information and capability of software upgrades to the firmware on the TT Version 1 (guessing I am correct on the version). First of all I have a 2013 later year model of Tige' Z3. When reading my ballast percentages it's in increments of 25%, 50%, 75% and 100%. I notice that some of you mention numbers of different increments of 5% etc on up.

The current firmware version in the TT is Viper v01444 08. Is this the latest version of firmware? Or is this something I am stuck with since having only TT 1 module in the 2013 Z3?

Now that I have 1250 weight in back compartments, and only capable of setting up profiles with increments of 25%, this limits me on configurations of each profile.

Do I have any options?
    As far as I know you are limited to 25% increments. For the record I added what I believe is the most recent firmware and it says:

IMG_4643.jpg

Comment

Working...
    X