More Bow Weight! 2012 RZ2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Bow Weight! 2012 RZ2

I have the surf ballast in the bow - I think that's what it was called. One 400lb sac. But the boat is plumbed for the pro ballast which I believe was 2 400 lb sacs.

We use a shaper and don't tilt our boat so a single sac with room for pumping and draining on both sides would be great.

Maybe these are our best bet? https://www.onlyinboards.com/Accesso...us-sizes).aspx

If so could we go as big as the 440 lb sacs?

Any other ideas greatly appreciated!
    Thanks

Get ahold of Chptril aka mikes liquid audio. He can get you lined up with what you need, lots of overall Tige’ knowledge and he has the hook up on ballast stuff.
    Btw, your boat will throw a better wave with a bit of list even with the shaper.

Comment

Mike was great as expected but his suggestion is custom sacs. We may go this route but it seems there would be less expensive options if we can figure out what size we need.

When our boat was new the surf ballast (which we have) was one 400lb sac and the pro ballast (what we want) was two 400lb sacs. It seems that if we can figure out the size we need we could purchase an off the shelf option and save as much as $300 - which would be great.

Any ideas on the dimensions we need? I will go and measure but I'm not sure how accurate I'll be.

Comment

Wakemakers has universal bow bags. Another good option to custom bags.

Comment

Working...
        X