2013 TIGE RZR ballast size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2013 TIGE RZR ballast size

Trying to find the front and rear ballast size for my RZR. Rear lockers have separate soft bags on each side and the front has 2 soft bags as well. I think it is 400 (200 each) in the front but i am not sure of the rear.

For a 2013 RZR, the rear would have 250 sub-floor hard tanks and 350 above floor sacs with the Surf level ballast option. IIRC, the bow was only 400 total. The larger models got the 800# total Pro level bow bags.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

chp is spot on. what came in my 22ve as well. I have been told the pro 800lb was only on the rz2/4 and z3. the 22/24ve, rzr and z1 were only the 400lb due to the size of the storage areas. I would not have been able to fit any more than the 200lb in my 22ve. those hulls don't need a lot of bow weight tho. they like it in the rear

if you want the hookup, have chp sell you larger bags and an extra fill/drain pump for each rear bag. best mod I ever did to the boat was the larger rear surf sack.
      2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
      2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

I have a 600lb port rear stock bag from 2015 R20 Tige.
        If interested $120.00 shipped to you.

Thanks

Comment

great

Originally posted by Ironrequiem View Post
          I have a 600lb port rear stock bag from 2015 R20 Tige.
          If interested $120.00 shipped to you.

Thanks
          I have a couple that are starting to leak and need need replaced. Do you just have the one? Do you know if it will hook up or will i need different plumbing?

Comment

CHPthril, I have not seen any hard tanks in the boat at all, Just the bags. Would that mean there is is only 2 350lbs bags in the rear? also what you you suggest for a bow bag? W711 or 2 separate bags

Comment

Originally posted by Lukesanden View Post
              CHPthril, I have not seen any hard tanks in the boat at all, Just the bags. Would that mean there is is only 2 350lbs bags in the rear? also what you you suggest for a bow bag? W711 or 2 separate bags
              Have you pulled up the false floor in the rear lockers? A base RZR would not have ballast, so your boat have been ordered with no ballast, then some custom ballast added later. If aftermarket, hard to say what size the sacs are without getting their dimensions. What described above, would be one of the factory ballast options.
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Ok great will look under the floor to confirm later. Thank you for the information. I do feel that the ballast are factory with all the options the boat came with. i am looking for a different bow ballast and wondering if the w711 will work good under the seat up front.

Comment

Are you in need of a bow sac to replace a failed bag or more weight? I do not think the W711 is going to be that much more. Id consider a couple lbs of lead if looking for weight.

Comment

Looking to replace a failed bag. I have tried to fix it but it just keeps leaking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Then the W711 is a the way to go. We had a lot of owners make the swap. its a minor mod.

Comment

Working...
                      X