double ballast pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

double ballast pump

does anyone know if it is possible to either upgrade the "factory" ballast pumps or add an additional pump to speed up the process of filling and draining. Would be nice!

Totally possibly. My MLA 1200lbs sac is plumbed with dual fill dual drain. That being said I had Mike add the extra ports to do so. The third on the rear was for a cross over but haven't set it up so far.
    Attached Files

Comment

Whats the year and model and current ballast option?
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

2018 rzx3
        Thxs!

Comment

560’s in back lockers

Comment

It can be a tight fit, but additional pumps can be put in. If you have the PnP plumbing, you would just rework the fill plumbing a bit, so the supplemental pump goes to the PnP sac.
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

thanks

Comment

How do the timers work if you added two this way and would you take power from the rear pumps as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We've added a second set of fill pumps on that boat before we just tied the power to the existing pumps and then adjusted the timers to offset the additional pumps. The stock set up has a y fitting where one runs to the bottom bag and then the other runs to the top pnp bag we just elimated that y fitting and ran the additional fill pump to the top pnp bag.

Comment

Working...
                  X