2014 RZ2 front ballast not draining?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2014 RZ2 front ballast not draining?

Hello, I just picked up a 2014 RZ2. The front ballast is not draining and the display is showing 0% and it is 100% full. Anything I need to check or reset? I went to the fuse panel and noticed that there is a blinking red light...not sure what the is for. Not very familiar with the boat as I upgraded from a 2009 22ve. Thanks for the help in advance.

Can you hear the drain pump running when you hit the drain button? If so, it's probably just vapor locked and I would check the hoses for any kinks. If not, check wiring connections and fuses.

Comment

It has dual drain pumps, so you should be able to poke yur hea din each front locker and hear the pumps. If no pumps running, the issue is could be 2 dead pumps.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...ER-NOT-WORKING

^^So just substitute blower for drain pumps. Like Mike said, theres to drain pumps, one for bow port bag, and one for bow stbd bag. They are labeled at the fuse panel. Check the fuses in the long black box. If they are blown pump is likely seized. If they arent blown move them to the blank slot just to the right and see if pumps run.

Just FYI the percentages are just based on timers. Not actual measurement of how much water is in the bag. Theres some smart cookies doing some DIY stuff though that are getting there tho. Only othet way in the past was to put senders in hard tanks. Skiers has it figured out now too.

https://www.wakegarage.com/projects-...nitoring-r193/

^^this is one of the coolest DIYs Ive seen in a while to monitor ballast, tho not cheap and has some technical challenges for sure.

Comment

Working...
        X