Pictures of reversible pump mounting locations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pictures of reversible pump mounting locations

Hey guys! I am looking for pictures on where others have mounted their reversible ballast pumps! Send em!

What boat?

Comment

I agree with lee what boat but most the ones I’ve seen mounted are on the engine side of the back seat with fairly good access and availability.
      surf till u die.

Comment

It’s an 08 Z1

Comment

Not much room the original Z1 near the engine. My first thought is to move the taps pump towards the outside of the boat as much as possible, and rotate it if you can. Its on the starboard side if you haven't pulled that area apart. Then you could mount two maybe even three pumps in that area.
          Oh Yeah!

Comment

Hi,

Here is a pict of the ballast pumps in my 10 Z1
            IMG_4744.jpg

They are located on the engine side of the back seat.
            Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Comment

Heres the one Im doing on a 07 22v right now. I dont like having pumps sideways(prefer the impeller down) but its acceptable. Used some cable clamps to move hoses around to make room for other hoses. Ball valves are staggered just right so that they all close. 4th hose is bow bag. Everything is clear of shift cable and will get zipties accordingly to keep it that way at the end. Hope it helps.
              Attached Files

Comment

What is on the backing of that rear seat? Is it wood? I know there is a small piece to cover the gap from the center rear piece which feels like starboard but what is on the seat backing? Can I Screw into that? I made a seperate mounting plate out of starboard. (you can see it on page 5 of my winter build thread). I was hoping to drill into both the seat backing and the piece that hangs down..

Comment

Its fiberglassed all the way across under the carpet on this boat. I believe yours is the same. The seat backer in this vintage was I believe starboard or other HDPE. I just pre drill the glass first so the screws bite and dont just auger their way thru the glass.

Comment

Working...
                  X