Help needed to install of 560lb sacks on 2016 RZX.. no factory PnP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help needed to install of 560lb sacks on 2016 RZX.. no factory PnP

My RZX has no factory PnP setup for the ballast. I am looking for advise in how to plumb this setup. I will probably order PnP adapters so the setup can be easily removed ect. I will insert a pic of what I have. The drawing is exactly what I have. The fill connection is a factory quick connect and everything else is hose clamps.

Thank you all!

Eric

Tige Bag setup.jpg

This is what I am thinking but no idea if that is wrong.

Thanks!

bag setup 2.jpg

Comment

I’m not a ballast guy so I’m not much help. I have a question though. Does Wakemakers not have any customer service? Seeing Mike help with Wakemakers after Wakemakers setup is frustrating. They sell so much and seem to help so little.

MLA forever!
      You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

I had the pnp in my boat and I ended up selling the bag as and just doing lead plus it throws a better wake just my opinion
        surf till u die.

Comment

On paper, the flow looks like a viable option. Reality could be a different matter. How those "drain" lines physically route, is going to be key. They will be relied heavily upon for the fill flow to gravity drain into the factory sac, to fill it. And again during draining of the piggyback sac. Still may be a couple bugs to work out after some testing.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Got it all installed and working. GIANT improvement in the surf wave. The ballast is really a must have upgrade!

Eric.

Comment

Working...
            X