13 RZ2 Ballast Fill for Surfing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

13 RZ2 Ballast Fill for Surfing

Hi, what would be the best fill percentages for this boat? It has the 2600 lb pro ballast system as well as the convex vx system. What about the trim adjust as well?
    Thanks!

Originally posted by bellemd View Post
    Hi, what would be the best fill percentages for this boat? It has the 2600 lb pro ballast system as well as the convex vx system. What about the trim adjust as well?
    Thanks!
    I have same setup. I go 100% bow both sides if there are people in the bow less. Can take on waves. 100% surf side. And heavy people surf side if there are any. Taps 4. Surf all day!!!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Comment

Excellent! Will give it a try! Thanks!

Comment

Any other operating advice knowledge you could share would be appreciated.
        Thanks!

Comment

My previous boat was a 2014 rz2 with vx and pro ballast with enzos and we did 100% in front and surf side in rear and 30/40% off side taps 3/5ish and I would recommend changing the angle of your vx it makes a huge differance also adding a custom taps plate that I build works awesome as well image.jpg
          surf till u die.

Comment

Here's what we did image.jpg
            surf till u die.

Comment

Stop. Let the waves go by. Then turn opposite of surf. You will regret a bow into a big wave.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Comment

Excellent. Will give it a try the next time we are out!! Thanks!

Comment

Yes. Already learned the hard way! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X