Looking for custom sacks for 2013 z1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for custom sacks for 2013 z1

Looking for a custom Enzo sack for a 2013 z1. I currently have he stock surf ballast and add another 540 and 350 ont eh ports side and I'm tired of filling bags. I have 1 1/8" lines and want a bag that utilizes these lines. Anyone know best place to get them or a phone number. I'm from Canada so the must be able to ship to Canada.

Yep, I know a guy! Custom Z1 plug-n-play port and starboard.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
      Yep, I know a guy! Custom Z1 plug-n-play port and starboard.
      What's your phone number? I'm just looking for the port side.

Comment

I might have a starboard fly high w004 which is bout 770... I think... located in canada

Comment

We just installed chpthrils MLA bag in the Starboard side of our '14 Z1. Couldn't be happier! Thanks again Mike!

Comment

I would also like to beef up my port ballast. Is there a system that will simply tap into the fill/empty lines of my existing system?

Comment

Yes, chpthrils MLA bags will work. Just have to tell Mike what you need... he's the best resource on this forum.
              Last edited by D&P Powell; 05-29-2017, 01:32 AM.

Comment

@tigeluv

year, model and ballast option?
                Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

We run a 2013 Z1 with surf ballast
                  Last edited by Tigeluv; 05-29-2017, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Yep, we have custom plug-n-play surf sacs, in the 1000 lb range, depending on side.

Comment

The Z1 loves weight. CHP will look after you. Ask him for a 1235 or a 1433 prop while you're at it (depending on your trailer).

Comment

I would go port side only. I assume that takes the entire under seat locker? I can simply pull out the rear sac and put this in its place and use the same connections for fill/drain/vent? What's my cost? Reading the above post on props, what will the 1235 or 1433 do for me?

Comment

Yes, its going to consume the under seat storage when filled. It will mate up to the factory sac plumbing. It takes a little work as we need to convert the hose barb fittings to a two part quick connect setup.

Once we add this amount of weight, we typically find that factory installed props have reached their limits. Hole shot is poor and we start to get a lot of cavitation from the prop. An upgraded prop brings back that performance.

Comment

The 2013 Z1 has two issues that you will likely encounter. The first is with the trailer. They didn't re-do the trailer from Boatmate in the 2013 year.... we assume they just used the 2012 Z1 trailer. The result was that there isn't enough clearance between the bottom of the propeller and the prop guard on the trailer. Mine was something like 1/2". So that meant you couldn't add a larger diameter propeller. Tige fixed this by shimming the trailer bunks with chunks of plastic. Even then the clearance isn't great. As a result the 1433 was the largest diameter propeller I was comfortable adding. The 1235 is the same pitch as the 1433 but gives you another 1/2" of diameter.

For reference the stock propeller is a 537 - 13.5", the 1433 is 14" and the 1235 is 14.5".

Post a picture of your propeller on the trailer and we can see if your trailer has the issue. If it isn't a Boatmate, you are likely fine.

The second issue with the Z1 is it likes to lean to one side once you reach cruising speed. We say it "chine locks". It is safe, but annoying.

Comment

Working...
                            X