Port configuration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Port configuration

My bags have the ports in the sides one on the one side and two on the other. Without any 9n the top should the drain and overflow go on the same side. I am doing areator pumps 20170428_215542.jpg

What model sacs are those?

Draining will not be an issue as it looks like at least one port is in a traditional location. Venting from an end port rather than a top port, could be challenging. You dont want to fill into a port located low, with an aerator. Too much head pressure.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

These are the factory 400lbs moomba sacs. The pic I attached has red dots where my ports are. Would this work ok if I have the fill port at the front of the rear locker?

Comment

This? Are they not going to fill ok. I am using one thru hull for drain and overflow with a valve on the overflow. Screenshot_20170503-184209.jpg

Comment

front or back not the problem, high or low is for the fill lines. And venting, may be an issue as the port will not be the highest point.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Well I will try it and see hope it works ok. Is it possible to add a port 9n the top?

Comment

yes, it is possible to add a port that accepts the fly high style hose side quick connect.

Comment

If I needed a couple. Do you know where I could get them and how hard they are to put in?

Comment

yes and yes.

Comment

Would it make more sense to put the two ports at the back of the boat top to fill and bottom to drain. Then have the side with the single port toward the front of the boat with the port turned to the top of the bag for a overflow? Didn't know it the pump would pump the bag full at the slight uphill it would have.

Comment

Working...
                    X