Updated Ballast Switch Actuators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated Ballast Switch Actuators

Well, it was time to replenish the stock, so we made a little change on the custom. Now offering actuators labeled with positions. Now, just need to mail a set out!
    Attached Files
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Nice, my boat has the cover on and I dont feel like crawling in there. Last year if I remember correctly, the switch covers had "ballast" in the middle and "fill" on the top, "empty" on the bottom correct? If so, I may have to buy some of these off you, take my money!

For the transfer pump, do you know if I can get a custom switch cover with "STBD" on the top, and "Port" on the bottom. The arrows always seem to confuse me.

Comment

My thoughts with the arrows was to indicate which way the water would flow by which arrow was pushed. I can see where the words "PORT" and "STBD" might work better for some.

PM sent
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Mike,
        Here is a pic of the switches on our boat, 2 bow and 2 rear. I am assuming these are a just a quick swap out for the switches that we have? If so, I would like to get a set. If you can set them aside, I need to circle back with you on a head unit, remotes and possibly some speakers. Just pulled the boat out of storage this weekend and need to get a few measurements
        2007 22Ve Speedset & Switches.jpg.
        "I think I am pretty smart for an idiot"

Comment

Yes, its a simple as popping off the current actuator and snapping on the new one. Switch body and electrical stay in place. Just note, I do not have a port and starboard bow switch, so in your case, it would require two bow switched that are the same. other wise, more than happy to supply them.

Comment

Working...
          X