Bow bag leak 2016 Z1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow bag leak 2016 Z1

Last weekend we were at the lake surfing and I noticed my boat started lugging down so we shut the boat down and found the transom full of water. We turned the the bilge on and pumped the water out and after investigating the source we found when filling up the bow ballast it was dumping water into the boat. So it looks like the inlet hose to the right front bag must have come off and dumping straight into the boat. Has anyone had any problems with this? We took the boat to the dealer but they won't be able to get to it until late next week, so I'm going to dig in and try to fix it today.
    Last edited by tigeZ16; 07-31-2016, 01:05 PM.

Not to hard of a fix....

Pull the divider out behind the bow vertical seat cushion.... That will give you access to both hoses right there... I can't remember but I thought it filled and drained from the rear section of the bag... If it's not filled from
    The front you should be in and done shortly...

If it's the front, **** maybe you have to yank it out
    Germaine Marine
    "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

I can look through my factory pictures if you need me too
      Germaine Marine
      "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Fill and drain ports are at the aft part of the bag and over flow is towards the bow. We have seen that some bags have had failure at the pressed in fittings on the bags. If that is the case you might as well have your dealer order you a bag as soon as possible because Tige's lead time on bags is about a week.

Comment

After u fix the leak id look into the auto bilge not working.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

The dealer actually fixed it before we got there this morning and they said they fixed the auto bilge at the same time. We'll see tomorrow. Thanks guys

Comment

My 2015 RZ2 did this all last year. Front left bow bag. The dealer fixed it, but it just started doing it again... They said it was the brass fitting, and the L adapter from the hose to the bag.

Comment

Working...
              X