Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which sacs to buy for my rear lockers '01 21v?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which sacs to buy for my rear lockers '01 21v?

I already have the side sacs that go under the seats, so I was wondering which ones fit best in the rear lockers. The port side has the fuel tank filler hose to work around. I measured it and I have about 40"L x 20"w to work with. What do ya'll run? I have a bow sac up front already and was using jugs in the back, I'm old school.

A custom L shaped surf sac or the Fly High W712 Enzo would fill the locker and replace the side sacs. To compliment the side sacs, the W719 is going to be the best bang for the buck.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

If I fill the port side up, do I still need some weight in the starboard rear? And does this boat really need that much weight back there? I'm an old wakeboarder, so this surfing thing is new to me. I have goofy footed friends, so I'd like to be able to pump out one side into the other in a timely manner. I have 3 fat bricks that I can move around the interior if I need to. Thanks.

Comment

The link below is what I did on the port side. I got the sumo 600 because the size seemed perfect. However, after filling it there is still quite a bit of vertical space above the bag. I guess it sags and spreads out as the compartment gets wider at the top. If I had to do it over again I'd get the 1,100 pound fly high jumbo surf sac to make sure every square inch is filled. BTW, I added a vent to the sumo 325 to keep it from trapping air. This system fills and drains nicely.

http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...V-Surf-Ballast

Comment

I surfed this setup this past weekend with 2 people in the boat and no bow weight. I easily went without the rope and I'm 250lbs. I need to add some bow weight to make the wake longer though.

Comment

I'm gonna get the 1100lb. sac and I can just drain and refill if I want to switch to goofy. I don't put much weight in the back when wakeboarding, but it will be sacked out for surfing. Half of Texas is currently flooded, but I'm heading to Lake Amistad down south in two weeks for vacation and to see an old friend. I'll try to get some vids of the wake while there. Thanks for the advice.

Comment

I'm gonna get the 1100lb. sac and I can just drain and refill if I want to switch to goofy. I don't put much weight in the back when wakeboarding, but it will be sacked out for surfing. Half of Texas is currently flooded, but I'm heading to Lake Amistad down south in two weeks for vacation and to see an old friend. I'll try to get some vids of the wake while there. Thanks for the advice.

Comment

Id suggest getting the W719EXV. It has a 4th threaeed port that can be used for a future transfer pump system.
                Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I'd suggest going with chpthril's recommendation and sales. You're not going to do any better on either one.
                  You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

RFV, Take some pictures of the full 1100lb sacs in the lockers when you get them. I'm curious what they look like. Here is a 600lb sumo in the rear port compartment.

20160409_141154.jpg

Comment

Working...
                    X