08 24Ve Ballast suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

08 24Ve Ballast suggestions

Need to get some ballast sacs for my 08 24Ve, not sure what to go with. I am a beginner at both surfing and wakeboarding, but plan to primarily surf. I dont intend to modify the rear lockers at all. Have seen recommendations for enzo w712 and enzo w719 and it also sounds like custom is a good option. Is custom the way to go? Rough cost? Does anyone have dimensions they would like to share?

What bow sac should I go with?

Any advice based on your experiences would be great.

Thanks

MLA (chpthril) has a template for the 24ve I think. I would go custom all the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mods: MLA BIG Ballast System (1800+ Custom sacs, 2 500 W705 sacs under bow), Duffy Surf Flap Mod, Trimmed Swim Deck, Top-Mount Starter

Comment

+1 for chpthrl. You want custom sacs in both rear lockers. I don't think the bow sac is a custom - either way drop him a PM and he'll get you pointed in the best direction!

Comment

I have a 2007 24Ve and got my ballast stuff from chptrl. I did not go custom but have plenty of ballast all in the locker and under the seat. I am sure he will chime in. Give him a shout. He'll answer any question you have and help you stay in the budget you are looking for. Then if you install yourself there are many threads here on how to do it.

You will totally love having it all integrated.
        Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

As everyone else said: Custom sac from Mike. See this thread for additional info:http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...d-MLA-customer! There's also plenty of others if you search.

Comment

Working...
          X