Install prep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Install prep

Just ordered my parts from MLA for my 2007 22Ve. Wanted to know how much work everyone did under the seats? Anything to the bottom of the cup holders in the bow? Behind the speakers near the lockers? Any modification required to the triangular wall on the forward part of the lockers? We've had temps in the high 70's/low 80's this week and I'm looking forward to the install and getting back on the water.

Just watch some screws poke down under the seat areas so you may want to run your hand around to make sure there is nothing to poke a bag when full.

Comment

Check for any bolt or screw tips. excessively long ones can be cut down. Otherwise, vacuum caps from the auto parts store work good to cap whats left.

For the bow cup holders, the W711 usually doesnt bother the cup holders on the 22ves as much as it does on the rz boats. If you find them popping up, cut 2 sections of 4" PVC so it fits snugly between the floor and underside of the deck, then drop the cup holder back in its hole. The PVC will prevent the sac from expanding under the cup holder.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I let my cup holders pop up, that's how I know when it's time to ride, you'll probably want to reinforce your locker walls too.

Comment

look for my thread 2010 22ve, I ground my down with an angle grinder

Comment

Working...
          X