No announcement yet.

New Tige 24V Owner - Ballast set up for primarily Wakeboarding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha thanks guys. Sometimes it is more "art" than exact "science" I guess. I will keep you posted on the set up we decide to go with. I also have new graphics coming for the boat and I have an idea to add some cargo nets to the sides of the seats for storage.

I will let you know how it all goes.

Does anyone know of a site to buy used ballast bags? I am hunting ebay and craigslist and I am thinking I could save a lot of money if the right used bags came around.

Comment

Hahah I guess at times wave making is more of an "art" than an exact science. Thank you all for your input. I will report back when we pull the trigger on set up. I know Wakemakers is running a sale right now so I might go for it.

Anyone know where to find used ballast bags? I have been keeping my eye on Ebay and Craigslist but was curious if there was another resource out there.

Comment

I may know where a good deal could be had on some custom sacs that are for 22Ve. brand new, never used. Also, if you are not ready to pull the black friday/cyber monday trigger, discount on Fly High sacs can be found everyday here on Tigeowners. That discount also comes with Tige knowledge.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

how much for a starboard side 22ve good deal custom sac mike? I will need for the other side this year hopefully to go with your other one

Comment

Working...
          X