X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New from Barefoot Fly High

September 3, 2015
    Dear Valued Partner:
    As you may have heard by now, Barefoot International (BI) after 30+ years of blood, sweat and tears from John & Mike Seipel and family, has been sold to the investor group that owns Kent Watersports, HO Sports, Liquid Force, O’Brien, Connelly and Absolute Outdoor. We are extremely excited about what the future holds for BI as we combine the strength and experience of the Kent family of brands with the unique capabilities of our US based manufacturing company.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Is Kent Watersports the ones who like to sue any and every small company that tries to enter the market? I think they sued both Company and Ronix at one point.....

Chp your in the industry, do you think this is a good a bad thing for everyone?

Do you foresee prices going up? If so, I might need to order my enzo sac sooner rather than later!

Comment

Dont know of any behind the scenes dealing related to kent.

I think it CAN be a good thing. Being part of a larger company can increase buying power, thus controlling costs. This can anything from shipping costs, R&D, materials and employee costs. There are pros and cons for sure. At this point, I believe BIFH is going to stay intact and remain as its own brand.

I have the 2016 price schedule. I do not see an across the board price increase, but do see a couple of things that have gone up.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
      X