Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for Step by Step Instructions on how to Swap out Hard Tank with Custom Sac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Step by Step Instructions on how to Swap out Hard Tank with Custom Sac

I have a 2005 22v Limited and I should be getting my port side custom sac and other goodies in the mail tomorrow. What I am looking for is more of a step by step guide to getting the hard tank out and putting the new sac, pump, and fittings all in. I know there are a lot of pictures on here but I am looking for more of a detailed write up that will be more descriptive on exactly how to pull everything out and put the new stuff in. If you know of a thread that might be helpful please let me know. I will be attempting to do this swap this weekend and have absolutely no idea what I am doing :-) Thanks in advance!

Custom sac has not shipped yet, but what is on its way is the new drain pump, a check valve for the fill plumbing and some fittings. I will have some instructions and tips emailed to you before the sac arrives.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Awesome thanks again Mike!

Comment

Working...
      X