Ballast support???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ballast support???

My ballast is pushing out the wall/separator between the locker and engine. It pulls out the screws in the floor channel. I have tried reinstalling them with more screws but one side was pulled again and the other "jumped" the channel. How do reinforce this area? Thanks

12" piece of 1" alum angle iron backed up to the chnl and secured with three #10 x 1.25" SS pan head screws. Since your chnl screws have pulled out, I would swap them with one size larger.

Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Nice... I need to do the same... I have been thinking of putting a couple gate locks/hinges on there too... Hasn't been at the top of the to do list though is all... CHPthril has all the good ideas!

Comment

Thanks

Comment

3 pieces of aluminum angle iron mounted vertically to your divider walls, and add screws to existing floor channels. If you just do the floor channels the divider panels will still flex and pop up and out of the the channels.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X