Time to Automate my ballast need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to Automate my ballast need help

Hey guys had my 2006 22ve for 3 years and have been doing the manual fills and empty thing with my ballasts and just had enough. So....,I have a bow V bag that fits ok and 2 large rear locker bags and I have 2 aerator pumps that I would like to use so I would like to put a kit together to try include what I have already and I want to get this done ASAP. Who should I order from??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.mikesliquidaudio.com/

Service and support can't get any better.

Comment

Pm member CHPTHRIL on here or go to Mikesliquidaudio.com. He will work with you on every part needed and is knowledgeable. He will have better prices than most places also. I along with many others on here have posted installs on the 22ve so a quick search will find them on here. Install is easy.

Comment

Originally posted by dano16 View Post
        Hey guys had my 2006 22ve for 3 years and have been doing the manual fills and empty thing with my ballasts and just had enough. So....,I have a bow V bag that fits ok and 2 large rear locker bags and I have 2 aerator pumps that I would like to use so I would like to put a kit together to try include what I have already and I want to get this done ASAP. Who should I order from??

If you value not having to return to the hardware store (or online store) a million times because you are missing a key part, go with Mike. He will get you setup with what you need and what you don't and I doubt you would find anyone who has done more ballast installs on 22Ve's than him. Even if he doesn't have the items available to ship today, I would wait and have him get all the parts you need because the install will go much smoother! If your budget allows for it, add a reversible cross pump, minimal increase in time on the install (very easy to add) and big speed bump on filling emptying and transferring. I thought they were overrated until I bought one, now I am in the cross pumps are underrated camp
        Mods: MLA BIG Ballast System (1800+ Custom sacs, 2 500 W705 sacs under bow), Duffy Surf Flap Mod, Trimmed Swim Deck, Top-Mount Starter

Comment

+1 Mikes Liquid Audio. Turn key kit with helpful attitude. Great resource!
          Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Comment

Another one for Mike. I got all my ballast parts from him.

As for using your two pumps, I am guessing they are already wired for acc plug, I would keep those for emergency use or if you want to add extra ballast that isn't plumbed. I wanted to do the same but kept the existing pumps out of the equation and was glad I did.

Comment

Thanks guys Talked to Mike and he rocks ordered today super impressed with him.

Comment

All installed took me about 12 hours not so bad. mikes kit was perfect. Going to add a 4th transfer pump.

Comment

Working...
                X