2015 Z3 Rear ballast bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2015 Z3 Rear ballast bags

Has anyone had a ballast bag split at the seam? We took the boat out for the second time since we got the boat and when I began to fill the bags the bike kicked on. We opened the seat to check what was going on and the water was just gushing into the bilge from the port rear bagImageUploadedByTapatalk1435024359.758814.jpg.

The dealer is taking care of it but I was curious if this was a known problem. It's not our first boat but our first ski boat.

Probably an isolated deal as I have around 65 hours on my 15 Z3 and half or more of those hours with ballast bags full with no issues. The bags are made in house at tige now and I'm sure the quality is top notch so wouldn't worry about the new bag. The nice thing about Tige IMO and experiences, is my dealer contacts them and sends pics of stuff like this and they take immediate action if it were an issue on their end.

Comment

If your dealer is like mine, they'd pull a bag from a stock boat and exchange it to keep you on the water.
      2013 Z3 - Electric blue and black

Comment

Originally posted by mnpracing View Post
        If your dealer is like mine, they'd pull a bag from a stock boat and exchange it to keep you on the water.
        X2 on that and your dealer can have Tige overnight it also to your doorstep from the factory. Either way you won't be down long.

Comment

Originally posted by mnpracing View Post
          They are having a bag drop shipped from tige since our dealer is 5 1/2 hours away. We will install it ourselves so we don't lose out on a couple weeks. We have a couple other issues like the house battery constantly draining and the onboard charger not working. They will take care of that when we go down there on vacation in 2 1/2 weeks.

Comment

Working...
          X