Additional Fill & Drain Pumps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Additional Fill & Drain Pumps

I was thinking about adding an additional fill and drain pump to both of my rear bags. Any ideas from you ballast guru's about placements, pumps, hose etc. Boat still has the factory 3/4 inch hose and factory pumps.

http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...ted&highlight=

You can T off the factory intake for an additional pump for the sac. i know theres a couple other examples posted, just dont find them right off. Additional drain pumps can be added in a similar manor as if it was a from scratch ballast system. These extra pumps can be wired to their own switches or to turn on and off with the hard tank pumps.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Thanks chp. Do you think this is a better route than doing a reversible transfer pump using a drain port on each bag?

Comment

Thats a tough one. If you regularly have a crew out that surfs both sides, you will likely get more mileage form a cheap pair of sneakers, um, i mean, a transfer pump. Sorry , Billy Joel moment. One side is full, filling the other and running the transfer pump basically doubles the flow rate. deoesnt help as much for the initial fill though.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
        X