Ballast Install 2001 2100v LTD Install Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ballast Install 2001 2100v LTD Install Thread

SO just beginning to take everything out of the packages and just play around with the pieces that I received from chpthrill... When putting everything together though... the front sac setup is just not making much sense to me right now....

I believe this is for all the pieces to the intake on the rear sacks.. think I have this piece built properly... not sure on the elbows though....
    IMG_9086.jpg
    This is one of the rear sacks... minus the mushroom that will connect both the 3/4" vent and the 1" drain... I was told to get the Tee piece as close up to the drain/vent thru-hull as I can (it will be approx 8-12" from the outlet)
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    Think I am missing one of these for the front sac possibly? I have two of these 1" Tee pieces with a 3/4" insert that allows it to go up to the Thru-hull for the vent/drain on the rear sacs..
    IMG_9092.jpg
    This is the bow sac that I am trying to figure out now... The drain is going to wrap from the starboard to the port side.. where it will meet up to the vent as well... Problem is.. all the hoses that will come off the vent and the 2-800 pumps are 3/4"... and I have one tee section that can connect the two drains together but the leaves me with two hoses and no other tee section...I have the vent (3/4") and the single drain valve (3/4") once I connect them together... Appears that I need one more tee section that can be connected to the thru-hull mushroom for draining/venting.
    IMG_9089.jpg
    These appear to be extra pieces.... Not sure why I have extra so pretty sure I am still messing up somewhere on the setup...or maybe they were extra pieces for when I try to cross fill the rear sack possibly?
    IMG_9091.jpg

Thanks for all the help... especially Mike from Mike'sLiquidAudio....Your patience with my lack of knowledge on this is keen!

You need to draw it out or use all the pictures from wakemakers and make a diagram in paint. That will also help us help you.

Comment

Here is the diagram I made with power point. I bet you did something similar with Chpthrill but if not, this is mine. I have added sacs on top of factory hard tanks so mine is a bit more complicated than yours will be.

2009 RZ2, PCM 343, MLA Surf Ballast, Premium Sound.
      2013 Toyota Sequoia 4WD W/Timbren SES

Comment

Originally posted by BCRider View Post
        You need to draw it out or use all the pictures from wakemakers and make a diagram in paint. That will also help us help you.
        Yeah that is what I am doing the next few days before I even step into the boat.... Wagemakers has so many good diagrams man...

Comment

Working...
        X