Newb Ballast ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newb Ballast ?

So the boat I just bought came with 3 fly high brand fat sacs and a 12v "toss over the side" pump... 2 250lbs bags for back side lockers, and 1 350lbs bag the previous guy said he used in the bow floor. My questions is this: can these bags be used to plumb in for an automated system or do I need a different kind of bag? Still trying to learn about all the fittings and what goes where, not to mention the various brands of bags. Didn't know if any bag would work for auto systems, or if it needs to be a certain "type" of bag/fitting.
    Thanks

Simple answer is yes, those sacs can be plumbed in. They should each have 2 threaded ports, which enough to do any basic automated setup.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Great news... So theoretically I can plumb these in with good quality components then down the road I can just unhook these bags and use larger if need be? Thanks for the quick response by the way.. In my short time on this forum I've noticed that your definitely one of the more knowledgable members...

Comment

chpthrill is the man to talk to when it comes to ballast Bryan... I am trying to do an install in the next month.... I have all the supplies.. Just doing my HW now.. Tons of great information out there.. Wakemakers.com has some good videos and this forum can do wonders to up your knowledge... I'm trying to research everything to a "T" so when I get in the boat I am getting everything done properly... Welcome to the site!

Campbell

Comment

Working...
        X