Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2013 RZ2 ballast settings

Hello everyone

I just bought a new 2013 RZ2 and wanted to know what settings are best for wakeboarding and surfing?

I went from a 05 Moomba Outback to this beautiful machine! I'm so excited for summer to come.rz2.jpg

A brand new 2013?? Nice looking boat!

Comment

What a great find.

I surfed my 08 a ton. First thing I would do is contact Chptrl (Mike) and get the custom sacs for the rear lockers. For surfing the rz2 likes a lot of weight in the rear/surf corner. I would put an additional 200 pounds in the bow to lengthen the pocket.

Have fun with her! That is a great boat.
      "You're rather attractive for a beautiful girl with a great body."

Comment

I have a 2013 RZ2 as well, I can give you some pointers but we need to know what ballast, do you have the added Convex VX?

Comment

Surfn 100 percent both sides in front 100 surf side 25 percent in off rear side taps at 3ish 10-11mph that will get u close u can fine tune from there
          surf till u die.

Comment

Originally posted by 18c racing View Post
            Surfn 100 percent both sides in front 100 surf side 25 percent in off rear side taps at 3ish 10-11mph that will get u close u can fine tune from there
            Thanks for the advice! It has the pro ballast but no convex.

The dealer had 2 2013's left over because they ordered extra because the year before they sold so many. It worked out in our favor.

Comment

my boat has the factory pro ballast and we went with the 1400 Enzo's n the rear and it works awesome but if u wanna keep the storage u may wanna go a little bit less just a thought
              surf till u die.

Comment

Working...
              X