Recommendation for contractor in Austin / Lake LBJ to install ballast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommendation for contractor in Austin / Lake LBJ to install ballast

I am looking for a contractor /customizer to install custom ballast in my 09 22ve. The boat is located at Lake LBJ which is about an hour drive west of Austin, TX. There is no factory ballast on the boat - so this will be a full custom job. Anyone have suggestion of who to use (or not use) for this project?

Do it yourself!

Its really easy!

Comment

+2 on hiring yourself. Buy everything from ChpThril here on this site... awesome knowledge, incredible support. This site is full of people who have done this and will be happy to chime in with helpful suggestions. If you know how to use a cordless drill motor, you can do this. Call Mike/ChpThril and talk to him. You'll come away confident. Report back!

Comment

I appreciate the confidence Cutting holes in my boat seems a little scary. I did connect with ChpThril via email and have started to understand some of the the basics. Maybe I should expand my ask... Anyone in the Austin or Dallas area who has done this themselves?

Comment

Did you end up doing the install? Curious as to how it all worked out.

Comment

Working...
          X