Enzo sac in a 2008 Rz2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enzo sac in a 2008 Rz2

Just wondering if anyone has run the Enzo sacs instead of the custom sacs being sold? Would love any feed back on this because I'm about to order 2 for a ridiculously low Black Friday price, and yes I will be relocating batteries and wake plate motor/pump, and possibly taking out the cooler under the starboard seat. Thanks again!

I looked at that option, but if I recall the dimensions would only allow about 3/4 of the rated sack weight due to the dimensions.

Comment

True statement Tnvolgrad, but it's probably cheaper than the custom sac and if it's bigger than the space provided you'll be guaranteed to fill all the available space in that compartment. I've got the fly high 719 and it fills every corner of my lockers.
      2009 RZ2, PCM 343, MLA Surf Ballast, Premium Sound.
      2013 Toyota Sequoia 4WD W/Timbren SES

Comment

Thanks for the replies and yes Ewok the price is significantly cheeper so most likely going that route even if it doesn't fill to compacity. I Know a few who have put them in the 24v's but just curious about the rz2, My neighbor runs the 719 in his Centurion and he wishes he would have put an Enzo sac in it instead.

Comment

I ran the 1400lbs Enzo's in my 2014rz2 and you can fill them up completly, just a thought
          surf till u die.

Comment

I think the main problem with the Enzo sac is that it is TOO big for an RZ2. Since it is too big, you can overfill and it can cause damage to the seat bases, seats, side panels, etc.

Comment

I built carpeted pieces of marine plywood with carpet just for that reason so it pushes up on the part and not the seat.
              surf till u die.

Comment

Talk to one of the guys on here and get custom sacs made. They aren't that much more.
                Build thread: http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?14787-Duffy-s-2005-24v-wakesurfing-mod-thread&highlight=duffys+24v

Comment

Yeah Duff I did check and they were about $150 more, any how ended up going with the 1100's. Got two for the price of one Enzo sac. I think these matched with the stock 250's will be plenty for now, ha maybe. Thanks for all the input though.

Comment

That's what I run in the lockers. It was a large wave a few years ago but the bigger ballast boats are obviously bigger. I run u shaped bow full and surf side full and with a full tank of gas it shapes up to a real nice wave shape. I'm very happy with my setup.
                    2009 RZ2, PCM 343, MLA Surf Ballast, Premium Sound.
                    2013 Toyota Sequoia 4WD W/Timbren SES

Comment

Thanks, I think I'll be pretty happy with it. If I start needing bigger surf I think I'm going to just fly myself to Hawaii for a month, would probably be less expensive too lol. I'm still baffled by the six figure boats and how many are still selling.

Comment

Working...
                      X