Awesome Day Best wave ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome Day Best wave ever

2012 Z3 Pro Ballast with a 409 motor. LOVE IT.
    Tonight was the BEST.

I'm a goffy foot. Filled the starboard rear 100%. Starboard front 75%.
    Port front a little under 50%. Port Rear 25%. Taps 7. Mph 11.
    These calculations are from the TIGE touch screen.

BEST wave I've ridden with this boat yet. I had my wife and two kids (5 and 8) on board as the only extra weight.

I had a malibu wake setter 230 come ask about how much extra weight I was running.
    NONE. All stock baby!
    He was sold on a Tige. He even thought that my boat was more expensive than his.
    Pretty sure that TIGE is cheaper than the Malibu.

Adding weight to the front opposite side as well as taps to 6-8 was awesome.

BTW, I used to run 100% starboard tanks full with minimal port weight (25% or less) and Taps at 3.
    This was good if I had extra human weight on board. (3 or more adults)

The malibu wake setter crew was in awe of our wave and also how deep the seating was.
    As a father of young kiddos, the seating in the TIGE Z3 is the safest!

What an awesome boat. Love my TIGE Z3.

PS. The front ballast bags fill better when the boat is moving, not on plane, but moving at 8-12 mph.
    Also, one or more of the ballast bags are leaking into the bilge. But I don't care. Too much fun to care!

how bout' a pic or two?
    my midlife crisis started at puberty and I plan on enjoying it all the way to the end..

Comment

Glad you are getting it dialed in! Makes me want to start wakesurfing as well.

Comment

John - Awesome to hear you're enjoying your Z3 as well. Tried this setting on ours with the surf ballast and it was the best wave I've been able to dial in. Taps was at 6 or 7 and 11mph. Thanks so much for the suggestion, worked great! The wife was able to surf for the first time with this setup and almost ready to go wireless... Enjoy your boat and the memories made with the fam!!! Nothing better!!

Comment

Working...
        X