Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 RZ2 ballast drain pump not working aft port side using TT.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2011 RZ2 ballast drain pump not working aft port side using TT.

Last 2 trips out, my aft port ballast drain pump wouldn't work using TT. It worked fine using the manual switch under dash. First time reset when I shut off to add fuel at a Marina. Today I couldn't get it to reset. Anybody have a wiring diagram for a 2011 RZ2? I assume power to pump is different from manual switch and TT. Or do I do a factory reset on TT? All the other fill and drain pumps worked great. As usual any help is appreciated.

Have you checked the fuse in the TT Power panel?

Comment

Nope, I haven't had boat for long so not familiar with the wiring. Will check that this evening. Thanks

Comment

I just had the same thing happen to me. On mine it was a loose connector under the helm do to the wires being pulled too tight. Open up the medallion box and find the wire for the rear drain and it should trace over to a plastic conntector with several other wires plugged into it (looks like maybe all of the rear drain pumps). For me it was located approximately under the TT. I unplugged and reseated and have not had any other problems.
        Last edited by jmoore15; 07-07-2014, 01:20 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Blown fuse was the culprit

Comment

Working...
          X